Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

             Waitangi Weekend
Ding ding ding!! Yes the bell went and I was excited to leave and go home. I raced to the school gate, the bus left and it was time for the walkers to go. Swish!! I was off like  a rocket in space to go back home. I got to my stop so I waited for everyone else.  Now I could cross the road, “I am almost home” I yelled in my head and there I was back at my house. You must be wondering what I was so excited about, well I was going camping with my my sister, mum, papa, nan, my uncle and aunty, and their friend. So yeah anyway I’ll get back to the story. We were all ready to go so we all left. We were finally there, well I didn't know, I was asleep in the car. We were at the Waitangi campground. Well we had our fun and had dinner so I went to sleep. Bang!! I was woken by a loud noise something dropped off the table I didn't know what it was but it was loud. I got up, everyone was packing up so I got up to help. We were all done.  I was excited it was Waitangi Day my mum, sister and I were going to have some fun and get some food.  I was hungry, it was getting to the end of the day so my mum sister and I started to leave. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment