Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

draft waitangi day

             waitangi weekend


Ding ding ding!! Yes the bell went and I was excited to leave and
go home.I race to the school gate the bus left and it was time for
the walkers to go.swish!! I was off to go back home I got to my
stop so I waited for everyone else they were all here. Now I
could cross the road I am almost home and there I was back
at my house.you must be wondering what I was so excited
about well I am going camping with my family my sister,mum,
papa,nan,my uncle and aunty,and the friend so yeah anyway I’ll
get back to the story.we were all ready to go so we all left.
we were finally there well I didn't know I was asleep                                                                                                                                                                 Bang!! I was woken by a loud noise something dropped off the table

1 comment: